All listings must have a broker signature before you are authorized to put up signage or post the listing on the MLS. Always prepare a K1307 Seller’s Estimated Cost of Settlement. This is found in your Zipforms. Make sure you ask about the second mortgage if any.

We loan signs to agents with sales or rental listings. To borrow a sign you must fill out this form: signage request.

If you have a sales or rental listing we will “advance” you a lockbox.  Upon request we’ll give you a lockbox to use at your listing. We will then contact Sentrilock to assign that lockbox to you. You now own that lockbox. We’ll deduct $100 from your next commission check to pay for that lockbox purchase.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published / Required fields are marked *